Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. I enjoy messing around creating websites, YouTube videos, blogs and other stuff. I write this blog in my spare time to share my enthusiasm for technology, gadgets and the internet.

09/01/2010

Hama Star 75 Tripod

This tripod from amazon is, In my opinion, quite good. It weighs 620g and comes in a carry bag. Its height when fully extended is 125cm and its height when collapsed is 42.5cm according to the manufacturer. It uses clips to secure the legs when extended, unlike the old one I had before this. It also has a useful spirit level for the tilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments with links to unrelated websites. They will not even pass through the moderation, so just don't bother.
Otherwise, you are very welcome to comment.