Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. I enjoy messing around creating websites, YouTube videos, blogs and other stuff. I write this blog in my spare time to share my enthusiasm for technology, gadgets and the internet.

23/12/2009

Yawcam- Free webcam program

Yawcam is my favorite free webcam program. It has many options, you can set it to save a file to the hard disk with a set amount of time between saves, you can set it to save only on motion detection, you can set it to upload to and ftp server on motion or every so often. It can even run a server to show the live stream and another server to just show the image by itself. I used to use yawcam to run a webcam over on benellis.info but I didn't want to leave a computer on constantly, and nobody ever looked at my webcam. So I gave up. But yawcam was great while I used it. One of it's great features is the overlays. You can have it overlay the any text you want, or it can overlay the time and date or any variable from a text file such as the temperature.
Download Yawcam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments with links to unrelated websites. They will not even pass through the moderation, so just don't bother.
Otherwise, you are very welcome to comment.